Intsurfing is a small company of visionaries and seasoned developers specializing in ETL, big data, and analytics. Our story started in 2014 in Ukraine. Back then, we were fueled by enthusiasm and determination to change the IT landscape.
We had our hearts set on fusing our deep technical expertise and high product quality standards to take development services to a whole new level.
The big data project helps businesses extract value from complex sets of web data.
It captures, wrangles, analyzes huge chunks of data, and then renders them in an easy-to-grasp form.
This project was centered around gathering, parsing, and standardizing data. It included PDF and OCR (Optical Character Recognition) processing.
- Processed about 1 billion records
- Recognized data in 14 languages
- Implemented Indian fonts recognition from PDF
- Synced official voter data with India Post data
This is a big data project dealing with SOLR data standardization, cleansing, and indexing. We were determined to make things work with a robust search backend solution enframed in a user-friendly interface.
- Processed around 4 billion records
- Standardized addresses and names using IntEngine
- Included source databases: Infutor, Movers, Thrive, NCOA, Spoke